CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 1, 2007

Message From Kaley


Hi everyone! Thanks for the nice comments about my nature pictures! This is my hamster Oreo. ok, so maybe I'm a little obsessed with my hamster, but hey, my mom's the one who's obsessed. My Mom is obsessed with Rick Springfield. Caroline is a natural at riding horses. She was awesome! Check out Hooked on Hamsters and go to The hamster stars Gallery and if you click on the Archives, my hamster will be on there! Thanks Auntie Chris and Uncle Mike for voting for him! Well I have to go, so I will be on here later! P.S: Auntie Chris, there is NOTHING wrong with being afraid of horseback riding! and I just took this pic of Oreo yesterday. Bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh, he's cute! welcome to blogging kaley! :)

Chris said...

Oreo is the cutest Hamster EVER!
Glad to see you on the blog Kaley.
Miss you all!!!!!

Chris said...

Ok...my zoo pics are up. I'm off to bed. Talk to you soon.

LOVE YA!