CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

7 Random Things About Me

OK, so I was tagged by my blogger "surrogate sister" Chris and now have to list 7 random things about myself, so here goes:

1. I am addicted to watching Nancy Grace on CNN...love "Lady Justice"!

2. The first time I went on a plane I was 10 years old and traveled alone to visit an Aunt.

3. I know the words to every song (and there are way more than you think) that Rick Springfield ever sang and/or wrote and am prone to start singing them at will when the mood strikes, especially on long car trips. :) P.S. Don't even get me started on my Rick obsession!

4. I have read every book ever written by Danielle Steele, Nicholas Sparks, Maeve Binchy, and Sarah Dessen.

5. I was on the news when I was 16 since I marched in the Band that went to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. (Sidenote to Chris: you were sorely missed, it was the only Turkey Day that I dind't spend with my family and I was cold, wet, and miserable). I played flute and piccolo and still can, tee hee...

6. My married last name is also the first name of my Uncle, middle name of my Brother and middle name of my Mom (the female version). If I told you, I'd have to kill you, ha ha!

7. I am very creative, artistic and crafty, but can't draw to save my life. Go figure, LOL!

3 comments:

Chris said...

HA!HA! Those are good Kim! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

now i am curious about your last name. anyways, i love Jessie's Girl. always have.

Kimmie Kay said...

Wait until you see the pics I post after I see Rick with Chris Katie...they will be awesome! :)