CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 1, 2007

Message From Caroline

Thanks everyone for sending the comments about me and Jet and my Birthday Horseback Ride! I can't believe I actually rode the horse for my first time. I was a little scared at first, but I got used to it. All my worries went away once I got the directions though. It was awesome! I just can't get over how cool it was! My Mom said that her horse was really really slow. My Dad had to keep up and help my Mom so she wouldn't fall behind. Our Guide said that we needed to give the horses their space and if we did nothing would go wrong. Don't be scared Auntie Chris, it's the opposite for me. I'm scared of roller coasters, trust me, LOL!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Caroline. Welcome to your first BLOG.
I am so glad you had a good horse back ride and want to do it again. Jet was so beautiful! Those pics came out so good. Maybe someday you can take Lindsay for a ride.

Kimmie Kay said...

Caroline says, "Yeah, when Lindsay is older I should take her for a ride, she will love it! Or she could be like you and rather ride a roller coaster. Thanks for saying the pictures were good, Kaley took them. :) Stay in touch"!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging, Caroline! You looked great up on that horse-like a real pro!!

Kimmie Kay said...

Caroline says, "Thanks Katie, I LOVED it"! :)