CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 28, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up

OK, just a warning that now we have to go back to work, my posts will probably slow down. I admit that I went a bit crazy getting introduced to bloggerland and getting caught up. :)
So here's q uick run down of our weekend:
I: started a blog, relaxed, did some chores, relaxed, hung out by the pool with my sis and her kids, relaxed, had the parents over for some grub, relaxed, read a book, relaxed, shopped a bit, and relaxed some more! All the while the kids were complaining of boredom, but I was in heaven (while poor Dad had to work all weekend). Why is it that the school aged kids spend all year whining about not having enough "free time", then summer rolls around and within 3 days they are dying of boredom?! LOL!

To close, I wanna wish you all a happy holiday and leave you with a teaser in hopes that you'll check us out again ...stay tuned for posts from the other contributors of this page real soon!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Glad you had such a relaxing weekend. We got a lot done but we found some relax time too. Can't wait to see what Kaley and Caroline post about...

Kimmie Kay said...

Stay tuned! Maybe I was talking about Doug too. Hmmm...