CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday Night SkipBo Smackdown!





This evening, after the kids had a swim and Dad grilled burgers we decided to have a family game night. As everyone that knows me can attest, I take SkipBo seriously and LOVE this game. Tonight my family made me realize how much fun it is to be silly while playing, LOL! We had fun spending some time together tonight realxing and laughing up a storm. Hip Hip Hooray for the long weekend! Happy Memorial Day to everyone and God Bless Our Troops (past, present and future).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun family you have! and your girls are adorable and so talented. I freaking love game nites although in my home someone usually ends up throwing the game board at someone else and er, um, that person is usually me. i'm a tad bit too competitive. :)
Happy Memorial day to you and your family! Hope y'all have a fun day!

Chris said...

Too funny. You know I LOVE some SKIPBO!!! We play in Ellijay every time we go. Cute pics. We grilled burgers last night too. We went over to Donna's...I left my cell phone at home. SOrry I missed your call....talk to you soon.

Kimmie Kay said...

Chris...have you taught Karen to play yet? I'm ready for a grown up SkipBo tournie when I get there if you are, LOL!

Kimmie Kay said...

We love game night too Katie, I'm still waiting to play Trivial Pursuit Totally 80's with hubby sometime. The kids are cut throat with Connect Four and most card games at our house, the little devils. :) Hope you have a Happy Memorial Day Too!