CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Art Show

I'm sure everyone is getting tired of us bragging on our kids about now, but since I'm playing catch up, please bear with me (I'm almost done, tee hee). The art teacher at Liney's school chose her to be the "Art Student of the Month" and as such she got one of her pieces in a student Art Show at the local Mall for the entire county. Her first art show at 9...pretty kewl, huh?! This is her meerkat animal weaving, we are SO proud! :)

4 comments:

Chris said...

Congratulations Caroline on Art Student of the month!!!

Kimmie Kay said...

She says "Thanks Auntie Chris"!

Anonymous said...

That merkat rocks my world! you go, caroline!!

Kimmie Kay said...

Caroline says thanks and that you son is a cutie (Mom showed her your blog cause she's a kid and wanted to see who you are and what you look like, LOL!

Note from Mom: No worries, I'm not raising a cradle robber, she knows he's 3, tee hee. :)