CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 27, 2007

We Love Lindsay!!!

Since Chris dedicated her 100th post to me as a new blogger, I have to brag on her adorable daughter Lindsay whose about to turn one. I am so excited to get to spent some one on one Auntie Kim time with her next month too! Here are some snaps from her last visit to see us earlier in the month. She was so cute (especially after a long car ride) and loved playing with the other girls...we just love her so much and can't get enough of this little one! :)



3 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks for this post...those are so cute. I need to steal that first one of Linds. LOVE IT! We can't wait to see you too!

Kimmie Kay said...

Feel free to steal it, it's on the CD I sent you too. :) I am counting the days...33 to go, woohoo!

Chris said...

Sheesh, I'm so out of it I totally forgot about the cd you sent. DUH!