CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

A Real Grown Up Night Out...Hooray!!!



What a whirlwind the last couple of weeks have been! I've been so busy I haven't had time to blog with birthdays, my trip to NY and a visit from some relatives from Norway. I wanted to share a few snaps from a wonderful night out that Doug and I had this weekend. We attended the annual banquet for Schwans at a local Hilton hotel and it was awesome! We got to spend the night for free, and enjoyed a wonderful semi-formal dinner and dance on Saturday night. Considering that my hubby has been working 12 hours a day, we thoroughly enjoyed the alone time! We had a lovely three course dinner, open bar, and a midnight snack. The company gave out tons of cash and other awesome prizes to boot too. The live band rocked the 80's tunes (which I lived) and the room had an awesome big flat screen TV and the comfiest beds on the planet! I was struggling to find time to get a dress, but Dillards came through for me at the last minute and saved the day. I had to go to the hotel straight from working all day Sat. too which explains why I look tired in the pictures. I think we clean up nice though! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

y'all look great! and it sounds like a really fun nite! i woulda been rockin' to the band myself. :)

glad you had such a good time, girl. love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a blast! and yes do clean up nice :)

Chris said...

Glad ya'll had such a good time. A well deserved evening out for you two!!! You both looked great too!