CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Norwegians In The House!

My family and I were so honored and excited to get a very special visit yesterday from some cousins from Norway! They flew half way around the world to meet Mickey, see the sights and visit us...how cool is that?! The last time we saw them was 19 years ago when my Mom, sisters and I went there. They are all such easy going good people, we really enjoyed our time together and can't wait to see them again before they return to the "land of the midnight sun". Here are some photos of us all together:


This is the whole family together: Lars, his wife Aila (in the middle), their 3 boys Marius, Brede, and Sondre and Aila's sister June. Aren't they beautiful?!

Here's cousin Aila and I. We felt so sorry for them since we had a marathon photo shoot in Mom and Dad's backyard with the whole crew in various combinations. :)

This was the first time our girls got to meet the family from Norway so of course I had to capture the moment on film. I love this picture!

And finally, here are all of the adult cousins: my sis Shelly, moi, Aila, June, my sis Lisa and my bro Greg. I think we are a good lookin bunch! :)

We hope they all have a wonderful trip and are so glad that they came to see us and look forward to the next visit in a week or so. WELCOME TO AMERICA!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool! and you are a good lookin' group!! that last pic is awesome!

Anonymous said...

VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris said...

So cool! I'm so glad that Kaley and Caroline got to meet them too. I remember when you guys went to Norway years ago!! It sounds like time for another trip!! :)

I hope you're gonna email me a pic of the two Aila's together! They are such a cute family. I hope they have a great time visiting!!!
Man, I just missed them too...wish I could have met them!