CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Birthday Shout Out: To The Best Mom EVER!

My awesome Mom is celebrating her birthday tomorrow on President's Day, and I want to take this opportunity to tell her how much I love her and hope that she has a special day! My Mom has always been there for my siblings and I (and her grandkids) and still is...she truly is the glue that holds our family together. She understands me and although I was horrible to her when I was growing up, she had influenced my life tremendously. I am the good Mom that I am to my girls because of her and for that and much more I thank you! Words can't express how grateful I am for everything you've done for me and my family. Not only is she a great mother, but my Mom is a cool person too! She's absolutely the hippest Grandma I know and I'm so blessed that my girls get to spend so much time with her. So here's to you Ma...Happy Birthday!!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom, Kimmie! she's beautiful!

i gave my mom hell growing up. she had to give me alotta tough love. but looking back now as an adult i am grateful for everything she did for me.

I hope your mom has the best birthday!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! WOHOOO!!!

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Carol!! I can't say enough myself...since she was my second mom and all!!
Lindsay says "Happy Birthday Grammy Larsen!"

Love ya!!!