CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Please Forgive Me...

I have been a very poor blogger lately. It has been a very busy time with birthdays, holidays, the end of the school year, etc. I have also been going through a very difficult and stressful peronal issue and haven't felt too much like putting on a happy blogger face. I hope you all understand and forgive me for neglecting you. I have been trying to get caught up with all of you first and then will get my update posts going. The girls are at the beach with my parents for a week and as I've had insomnia latley ( as you can see by the timestamp of this post), I should be up to speed before they get back. I am honestly enjoying the peace and quiet at home more than I thought I would so far, LOL! Hope you are all having a great weekend...please check back again soon for more to come from our corner of the world!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Hi Kim, thanks for stopping by and saying hi. It was nice to see you at the shower also.

Chris said...

Glad to see you back on the blog. Thanks for checking in on us so much this week. I like the poll. You could have put Maternity leave on there for me...LOL! I'm choosing OTHER.

Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back! Hope that everything is good and that your stressful time is all but a distant memory.

Anonymous said...

Girl-i am sending you a big ole hug right now. you hang in there, my dear blogger pal. and know that we all think you are wonderful!

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks girls! I appreciate the warm welcome back and support! I have missed you all and think the world of you all too! Working on getting my posts caught up this week, so please check back. :)