CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY SWEET CAROLINE!! 5/16/08




Yes blogger pals, my "baby" will be 10 years old in a few short hours...where did the time fly?! I will update this post later to include photos from the festivities, but in the meantime, here is the birthday girl's new school photo...I love it! Caroline, my sweet daughter, I love you very much and want to wish you the best birthday ever! Hooray for the "double digits"! :) I'm so lucky to be your Mom, you're the best!!!

C- carefree fun loving girl
A- animal lover extraordinare
R-reads the coolest books
O-open minded in every way
L-lovable and loves to snuggle
I- innocent and free spirited
N-nice to everyone she meets
E-ever changing and growing into a special young lady!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Caroline!!!

Welcome to the double digits!

Anonymous said...

Happy 10th Birthday, Caroline!!! I hope it's everything you hoped for! Can't wait to see you soon! Much Love, Missy

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Liney!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe your 10!!!

Enjoy your day!

I can't wait to see you again soon!

Love, Auntie Chris, Uncle Mike and Lindsay!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, caroline!!

C-cool cat!
A-aspiring veterinarian!
R-rad!
O-on the go!
L-lovely and beautiful!
I-intelligent and interesting!
N-Neat and Nice
E-ever a great sister and daughter!

have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Caroliney!! I love the picture. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

Happy big 10!