CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Coming Clean

OK, so here I am saying I'm sorry again for not being able to keep up with the blog. I am letting you all know in this post what we have been dealing with and then hope to move on to happier posts. I decided to leave my husband back in March and we are going through a divorce at this time. It's been for coming for a few years and got to the point that became clear to me that it couldn't be saved. This is not a decision I take lightly and am saddened by it. We haven't been living together for over 2 months. The girls are adjusting as well as can be expected at this point, we are blessed to have a wonderful support network including family friends, guidance counselors, therapists, and recently new friends at church. We are all now at a point where we are starting to move on and get back to some sort of normalcy, so I hope to be able to find the time and energy soon to post some of the things I've missed.

I'm not saying anything to solicit sympathy (but prayers would be appreciated), but so you all will understand if I disappear from time to time. It's just a difficult time right now. I have been reading your blogs all the while, but just couldn't find it in me to write anything, hope you all understand and will keep checking back in on the girls and I when you can. Happy Independence Day to you and yours too!!!

7 comments:

Chris said...

I'm so glad you decided to update about this on your blog. I know that you will find the support is incredible from all of our blogger friends. I sure have found that out over the last couple of months. I love you guys bunches and I'm sorry for what all of you have had to go through but I know that things will be better soon. You and the girls are always in my thoughts and prayers as is Doug. I'm praying that the girls will always have a support system they can count on in both they're mom and dad! Can't wait to see you soon!!!!
Mike, Chris, Lindsay & Baby!

Andrea said...

Came here through Chris's post. I'm soo sorry you've been going through a difficult time-I'll be praying for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that you have been going through all of this. I hope that you and the girls will be able to move past all of this and go forward with the help of you family and friends. I know that the blogger girls and myself will definitely keep up our prayer side of things. Trust me.....those girls are some prayer warriors! We love ya and you and your family will be in my prayers!

MBKimmy said...

I was reading your blog for jsut a few weeks a while ago - kinda gave up on you ... I am glad Chris told me to stop back by ... I will be praying for you ... I have been asking for prayers a lot lately too ... you will find strength in all the blog prayers you will get!

Even though I have not met you ... I hope to get to know you and I hope that you know I WILL BE praying for you and your family!

Heather said...

I've missed you, but it certainly understandable. I'll keep your & yours in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

i am so so sorry, KK. please email me if you ever wanna chat. i would love to talk if you need someone to listen. i understand, really i do, girl. :)
kpaciorek@hotmail.com

all my love to you and the girls.

Kimmie Kay said...

Thank you all for the prayers, kind words and well wishes. It is a very difficult time right now and I'm glad to get it out and try to keep taking positive steps for the girls and I...you guys are the best!!!