CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Godspeed Angel Our Beloved Chick!

Well blogger pals, today is the day that the chicken Caroline raised goes to her new home. We are thrilled that friends of my sister are taking her in and that Caroline will have liberal visitation. :) They have land as well as other chickens, turkeys and geese so Angel will be sure to shake a tail feather or two there, ha ha! Caroline is doing alright (although she will miss her lots) knowing that this is the best place for her and that she did a great job as her Mom. Here are some pics:

Just for comparison, this is what she looked like 6 weeks ago when we got her...man she grew fast!


Angel and her Mommy this morning...how sweet is that?!


Farewell Angel! Have fun in your new home, we can't wait to come visit! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,how i have missed you, Kimmie Kay! I have not had it in me to blog much lately myself. It's so hard to try to be "on" and smiley when inside i've been kinda sad due to some things in my own life.

But your 3 posts right here brought a smile to my face. Your daughters are just stunning. Caroline is too cute with the chicken. and Congrats to Kaley for the awesome grades!!

Have a super sunday, girlfriend! :)

Heather said...

Glad you are back. That is one cool looking Chicken.

Chris said...

YAY...glad to see you have found some time for some new blog posts. I can NOT believe how big that chick got!!! WOW!

SEE YOU SOON GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Great to see you again Kimmy! I am so sorry to hear that you have been having a difficult time. I hope that all is well and know that your blogger buddies are thinking of you!

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks so much for the support blogger buddies, I have missed you all too! :)Hope you all have a great week...I'm counting down to 10 days til I get to see Chris in person...woohoo!