CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekend Update

Nothing much going on here this week blogger pals, just wanted to post so no one would worry that I dropped off the face of the earth again, ha ha! Busy and stressful week at work, plenty of unnecessary drama, and life as usual with all the business that 2 kids bring. We've had a trip to the zoo with Dad, sleepovers with BFF's, a birthday party, visit from family, and a trip to the skating rink...whew!

I am headed out of town next weekend and cannot wait...counting down the days! Details and pics when I get back. I think for the time being I'm going to have to be a "weekend blogger" as my time is less my own than usual right now. I hope you all are well and had a great weekend!!!!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Sounds like you guys had a packed weekend. I definitly got some stuff done this weekend but have LOTS more to do. Got some good naps in as well! Can't wait to see you!!!! Love to the girls and I'm sure I'll be talking to you this week.

LOVE YA!
C

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! Same thing here. All I have are ball pics and I know those are getting boring....so it appears that I have dropped off the planet!! Have a great crazy week!

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks girls! I'm sure I'll have some good pics to post when I get back! :)

Heather said...

Seems to be a bit universal. I'm pretty much posting once a week right now.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, KIMMIE KAY!

and when the heck you bringing yourself down here so we can go to Dillons!! :)