CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

LONG OVERDUE: Easter Pix!

This Easter, Caroline and I tried the sunrise service and although it was dark at first when we arrived, it was quite moving. We came home and colored eggs with Kaley and then all went to my parents for the annual brunch and egg hunt with the littlest members of the family. My girls helped their little Nieces, they had a blast and I have never seen so much candy in all my life! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday too. Here are some snaps from the festivities:

Here's what the girls woke up to bright and early on Easter...hooray for goodies!



Sisters checking out the loot on Easter morning...


Ouch!



Caroline gets down to eye level with chickie to teach her that pecking feet is not polite. :)



I think this picture of Kaley is beautiful!


This is my favorite shot of Caroline! She looks so pretty in her dress and is smiling so proidly with her chick in the basket. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful girls!!! Glad that you guys had a great Easter!

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks Mel! Hope you two did too! :) I think they're beautiful too, but I know I'm biased since I think they take after their Mom, LOL!