CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Kaley's Birthday-Part 3 (the last)!

We had part 3 of Kaley's birthday festivities last night...to celebrate her on the day. She requested spaghetti, salad and garlic bread for dinner and we included her Grandmother and her new friend in the fun. Grandmother brought her a cake (vanilla-her fave) so we blew candles out again and wished her the best 13th bday ever! Here are a few snaps...didn't get many as the camera was acting up (or was it the photographer...I really need to read the manual for my new camera, ha ha):


Kaley & her sister's chick...can you believe how big it's getting already?!


Doug's Mom and her new friend Joe helped celebrate on Kaley's actual bday on Wed.!


I love this pic of the birthday girl! :)

3 comments:

Chris said...

I love that last pic of Kaley too. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
Man that chick is getting big alright. LOL!

Anonymous said...

The chick is BIG!!! LOL! I think Kaley looks just like you in that last picture..Especially with the added purple ribbon :)

Anonymous said...

I see so much of you in her in that last photo, Kimmie Kay!! she is a beautiful young lady and you should be so proud! I am so glad she had a wonderful birthday surrounded by so much love. Have a very Happy Easter, my dear! :)