CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kaley's 13th Birthday- Part-2

We had a lovely brunch with my entire family today and finished the rest of the huge cookie cake from the day before with everyone...



Carolie picked out this very pretty purple candle for her sister...sweet!



Whoa...awesome! A new 20" TV for her room from Mom and Dad!


Kaley got a DVD player from Grandma and Poppy to go along with her new tv!


Kaley is a very special young lady and is so blessed to have a family that loves and spoils her the way they do! She made out like a bandit and has been the center of attention (something she is shy about) all weekend...I think she's relieved to have 2 "regular" days before she officially becomes a teenager on Wed.! :) Stay tuned for part 3 soon...

7 comments:

Terri said...

Happy 13th Kaley!

Chris said...

Wow, Kaley you made out! I have NO IDEA what your family will come up with for your 14th birthday!! LOL!
Enjoy your new tv and dvd player!

Hope you had fun at all your parties...I think you have one more to go!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Kaley!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet, beautiful and talented Kaley!! I wish her much happiness and many blessings now and always!!!

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks for all of the birthday comments for our new teen. How sweet is she?! Sta tuned for the last & final part 3, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl!