CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kaley's 13th Birthday- Part 1

Kaley Rose celebrated her upcoming 13th birthday this weekend with a great skating party with her friends. I think they all had a blast! Caroline was very brave and although petrified, didn't give up and ended up doing very well for her first time. I, on the other hand, only lasted on the ice for about 30 minutes...my ankles were killing me, LOL! I gave up and let my sister Lisa hang with the kids on the ice while I took pics and video. Kaley was most excited that her boyfriend Austin came to her party and was a good sport being the only boy there. He gave her a sterling silver heart necklace too...I've never seen her smile so big! She has some wonderful girlfriends too, so thanks Brooke, Sheryl, and Jordan for helping Kaley have a great birthday! I'll post some video, but here are some snaps from the fun:









2 comments:

Chris said...

Great pics! What an awesome idea for a bday party!! Glad all had a good time and Kaley and her boyfriend look very cute together! :)

Happy Birthday Kaley!

Anonymous said...

What fun!!!!! YEah I am glad.. It looks like it was a blast.. And that boy is a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I see your ankles hurt you too!! lol!!! MUAH! Hppy birthday