CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Missy!!!!

I have to send a Birthday Shout Out to my friend Missy whose celebrating today...Happy Birthday Girl! Missy survived her "Rick Indoctrination" at her first show with me and the girls last June...the telltale sign of BFF material, LOL!


I know it's cheesy and all, but here's my little attempt at a poetic tribute to the BDay Girl:


M-arvelous "Mother of the Century"
I-ntelligent and inexplicably cute no matter what she's doing
S-uper sport, takes daily stress in stride
S-kinny (I hate you) and both serious and silly when need be
Y-ou are an awesome person I'm proud to call Friend~


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
XOXO MUAH (as R would say) :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uggghhh...making me cry on my birthday...you are too much! Loved the card - so cute! XOXOXOX right back 'atcha, my friend! Thanks for the lovely shout out. And I LOVE the new theme...one question regarding R's gorgeous pic - how do I get there??? I need to disappear there for like a week..."don't call me, I'll call you." Luv you, man!

Chris said...

What a nice bday tribute! Happy Bday M!!

Kimmie Kay said...

Missy, if you go I'm coming with ya girl, LOL! Believe it or not, that is R's backyard! I love that pic! I hope you had a great bday. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, Missy! what a sweet friend kimmie kay is! i have enjoyed getting to know her. anyways, the piano post below had me in tears too, girl!! what a great gift!

Anonymous said...

Love you Missy! Glad you had a good birthday weekend!! xoxo Muah!