CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Wrap Up on the Weekend (Literally)...




Well blogger pals, it was a busy weekend here. Friday night a co-worker, Kaley and I headed to the mall for dinner and shopping and had lots of fun. We were on mission "Secret Santa" for our work party and Kaley for her sis. Saturday I worked (I logged over 60 hours this week, ugh) and then took Caroline out to get her prezzie for Kaley. I really enjoyed the one on one time with my girls. :) Sunday we went to Grandma's for a girlie pizza party. The Grandkids all decorated Mom and Dad's tree and baked holiday cookies. Last night I had a huge wrap fest, so everything is ready to go...whew! Here are a couple of photos from yesterday at Grandma's:

6 comments:

Chris said...

ahhh tank tops and shorts in December...I would say I don't miss that but it was 75 FREAKIN Degrees here today! Glad you are ahead of the game. Wanna come wrap and decorate at my house???
Love ya, Miss ya, Mean it!

Kimmie Kay said...

Nope, LOL! Looking forward to things slowing down, especially since I've been working so much too. :) I'm sure I'll be wrapping all of my brothers gifts for him at the last minute too, ha ha! Miss you too...

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. I love that Santa! Morgan would go nuts! I am with ya......ready for things to slow down. I am off after today the rest of the week and am hoping to get my Christmas gifts wrapped as well......hopefully!!

Kimmie Kay said...

Good luck with your wrapping Mel and enjoy your time off! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute shot of the girls!! :)

Looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

That looks like it was a blast!! Thanks for Joe's b-day wishes,girlfriend!

Hope you had a great weekend!! :)