CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Sweet Sisters- Caroline reporting

Meet my new mice, Butterscotch and Patches! Patches is the one with the brown and white spots and the brown patch on her eye. Butterscotch is the one with the white stripe on her face. Aren't they adorable? My Mom and my Sister surprised me with the cute pair on Saturday while I was at a sleepover. Here's some pics of my new mice and me too:


I'm so happy to have mice back in the family, can you tell?! :)

4 comments:

Chris said...

Congratulations Caroline on your two new babies!! They are aptly named! Very cute! Have FUN!!

Kimmie Kay said...

Caroline says, "Thanks Auntie Chris"!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, congrats on the new additions, Caroline! how lucky they are to have a sweetheart like you to care for them!

Kimmie Kay said...

Katie- Caroline says, "thanks, the mice are doing well"! :)