CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Katie at Cuppa Joe tagged me to list 7 things that I am grateful for since it's near Turkey Day and all. Everyone that reads this blog and/or knows me knows that I practice gratitude every single day. I am extremely thankful for my family of four, my parents and siblings and the dear friends that have blessed my life over the years. I thank God for them every day and frequently tell them how much they mean to me (overly sentimental I guess). Now with that said, I chose to make this list a bit more lighthearted and silly...so these are 7 little things that I am thankful for:

1) Pampered Chef Coffee- the blend of vanilla, hazelnut and cinnamon not only smells heavenly but can wake me up on my most tired of mornings...love this stuff.

2)My iPod- This makes a walk a pleasure and I can listen to my 80's tunes whenever I want without disturbing anyone else! If it's a bad day, I take it to work to help me ignore my co-workers too, LOL!

3) Girls Nights Out- I love getting together with friends and my sister (who is my best friend) to hang out and chat. I've been known to host a Skip Bo tournament or two for Girls Nights too, tee hee!

4) Sugar Free Russell Stover Jellybeans- love these soooo much! Think Jelly Belly without the sugar, I have and always will be a jelly bean fan. Cool beans!

5) People magazine- There is nothing I like better than getting home on a Friday with a fresh new People to read. Let me tell you too, I don't just flip through...I read the entire thing cover to cover. It's my "me" time after a long week and I look forward to getting the scoop and chilling.

6) Technology- I just know I'd die without my cell phone in my possession at all times, and owning a lap top and digital camera. Anyone else with me on that?!

7) Last but not least, I am so grateful for the spontaneous fun and silly times we have around here. I love to laugh, joke and play pranks and I have totally rubbed off on the rest of the gang!

So, my list ended up looking like the things I couldn't live without I guess (other than the humans I couldn't survive without listed above). This was fun Katie, thanks! OK, now everyone on my blogroll...consider yourself tagged, you're it!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hey there!
I'm with ya on the People Magazine time! I always did it on Friday too. But now sometimes it waits til naptime on the weekend since Lindsay is so hands on these days!
I'm going to do mine soon~!

Anonymous said...

I love my People magazine! and jelly bellies! i like to mix 'em up. yummy as all get out. :)
thanks for playing along, Kimmie Kay! Loved your list. :)

Have a very happy Wednesday! :)

i have to sign in differently for some reason-blogger's being difficult.

Kimmie Kay said...

I'm getting that same log on Katie, weird! Thanks for the comments...People readers unite, LOL!