CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Just wanted to take a moment and wish all of my blogger pals a wonderful and safe holiday...I'm so thankful for all of you!

It's been a busy week again, but I promise to get some pics posted from Festival of the Trees last week and today's festivities over the long weekend.

I also want to send a special shout out to my awesome parents who happen to be celebrating their 45th wedding anniversary today too...we love you Mom and Dad!

More soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
and Happy anniversary to your parents! that is awesome-45 years! wow!

Look forward to seeing all your pictures! have a good one, kimmie kay! :)

Chris said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING YA'LL! Yes, I called your mom and dad this morning! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Put me on the guest list for the BIG PARTY in FIVE YEARS!!

I'm still waiting for Renata pics!! Have a great time with the fam today and give everyone our love! I'll be around the house tomorrow if you want to chat!!
LOVE YA!