CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Playing Catch Up...

Just wanted to apologize for falling off the map in Blogger Land this week. It's been busy with more home improvements, recovering from Cody's departure, a cold on my part, long week at work and sleepovers last night with marshmallows roasted in the fireplace for the girls and their BFF's.

I'm thrilled that I got my blogroll and other assorted extras back up on this page, woohoo. Please check out my new poll (to the right of this post) and vote cause I'm curious. :) I added a couple of new blogs to my blogroll that are Blogs of Note, check out A Girl and Her Netflix Account for movie reviews and I'm an Organizing Junkie for some great tips on how to make our lives less cluttered and more sane and manageable.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Chris said...

Hey glad to see you are catching back up on the blogs. I'm sorry you had trouble with your blog roll. My friend told me you just have to save them all somewhere and type them back in when you switch. YUK! That is keeping me from changing up my background.
I love the Netflix idea. I LOVE my netflix! I'm just finishing up Season 3 of Desperate Housewives and that's totally how MIke and I watched 24. I also love getting the movies as soon as they come out.
Very cool. We're doing better here today too. Pictures tomorrow and I'm semi stressed out as I have no idea what my hubs is going to wear, Lindsay's dress swallows her and Mike got a haircut yesterday and the guy scalped him! UGH.

Kimmie Kay said...

Hang in there and try not to worry so much about the family XMas portrait.
You can always pin Linds dress in the back or fold it up if it's too long so it won't show in the photo. Glad to hear you are feeling better...keeping my fingers crossed that Lindsay stays healthy too.

Hey- you didn't vote on my poll?!

Check back tomorrow, I did something today for Liney that I'm sure I'll be blogging and posting pics about...

Chris said...

I tried to vote and it told me the website was unavailable. I noticed that it's not registering my vote. I picked NO!

Anonymous said...

Like the new things you've added! The poll is cool. I just voted. :)

Hope you had an awesome weekend and that your cold is all better.
Marshmellows by the fire sounds yummy! :)

Kimmie Kay said...

Sorry about that C!

Thanks Katie and good luck with M week! :)

Anonymous said...

girl- don't jump ahed on me!! haha! it's "L" week, baby! the week of "L"ove! hehe!

Chris said...

I voted today! It worked this time!

Kimmie Kay said...

Sorry Katie, LOL! I commented about L week on your blog though, ha ha!

Thanks C!