CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Ridiculously Hysterical...Check This Out!

While surfing around in bloggerland, I came across a link to an ebay auction that truly cracked me up. The Mom that posted the auction has 6 kids and a blog, it's truly the funniest thing I read in a while. My heart does go out to her, but I have to admit that reading about the escapades of her brood get me thinking that I don't have it quite so bad after all, LOL! Check out her hilarious blog and be sure to read the grocery shopping post (it's a reprint of the ebay auction). Here's a link to her blog called Because I Said So:
www.mom2my6pack.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a trip! She's quite funny. I thank my lucky stars i only have one kid after reading that! haha!

Thanks for all your great "B" ideas!!

Kimmie Kay said...

Anytime Katie! You're making me miss being in the classroom with the little ones and having to be creative all the time. :)

Anonymous said...

I saw this already last week! Somebody sent me a link to her Ebay auction. Hilarious, my heart bleeds for her with all them kids!

Kimmie Kay said...

I couldn't agree more Melanie!