CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Anniversary Shout Out

My BFF Renata and her hubby Larry on celebrating their 9th wedding Anniversary today...Congrats guys, celebrate! Love Ya! :)


(Sidenote: No time to blog lately friends, busy week here as usual. I was experiencing some extreme dizziness on Tuesday and ended up at the doctor (thanks to C's insistence). Turns out that I have a viral infection in my middle ear (viral labryinthitis), that is causing the dizziness. So strange and not a feeling I enjoy at all (driving was pretty scary). It should clear up in a few days, but the meds to reduce the dizziness make me sleep like a baby, LOL! I've been home since yesterday afternoon, but will be back at work tomorrow and promise to update and post a new Barbie saga from Kaley over the long weekend. So check back soon friends...)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Love that pic of them! Happy Anniversary!!!

Glad you got to the doc. I knew that just didn't sound right based on the other stuff that was going on with you. Hope to catch up with you more tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, Larry and Renata! Hope you feel better soon Kimmie!! :)

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon....in the meantime get some good rest!