CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Well Wishes, Congratulations and More...

Another busy weekend came and went here, can't believe my precious angels start back to school in 1 week (the poor things), NOT, ha ha! This has been a long summer and another weekend filled with sleepovers. This time Caroline went to a friends on Fri. night and Kaley on Sat. night. Remind me to coordinate that one better next time. :) We have some bragging to do and well wishes to make for exciting things that have happened this weekend in our family...

Our oldest nephew, Brandon graduated from college on Friday and we couldn't be prouder! Congratulations Brandon, you rock! Here he is from a family wedding in June with his beautiful fiance Michele...



On Saturday, Kaley's Godfather (and our dear friend) Uncle Kevin celebrated a birthday...hope it was a great one my friend! I've known Kevin since 8th grade, here he is when his Goddaughter was a wee babe... Happy Birthday!!!


Finally, today my Dad (aka Poppy) had a birthday and celebrated at our house. My Dad is the best ever (see my father's day post to him for mushy gushy stuff) and his Grandkids love him to pieces. Happy Birthday Dad, we love you!!!! (from your #1 daughter, remember) :)
Here he is from the festivities today....


OK, that's it from here for now. If I can get Kaley to stay at home for a minute, she might get her long-awaited next Barbie post done soon, ha ha! Busy week ahead finishing up getting ready for school, picking up schedules and meeting teachers...more when we can. Nighty night bloggers, friends, and family...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, hellloooooooo, nephew Brandon. how you doin'? he cute. and his FIANCEE is quite beautiful. :) Happy birthday to your Pops and the Godfather. Great pics! Happy Monday to ya!!

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks Katie! Right back at ya...:)

Chris said...

I must have missed this last night somehow. I probably checked before you had it posted. Happy Birthday Roger!! Nice pic of Brandon and the little woman. Happy Bday to Kevin too. Hope someday I get to see him and his gang again!

Love ya!