CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Is This America's Next Top TEEN Model, Or What?!

OK, I know I'm biased since I delivered this gorgeous child into the world (after 36 hours of labor I might add), but is this a pretty kid or what?! She has been asking recently that we look into modeling for her (yup, I'm a bit leery as you can imagine) and it got me to thinking about how much she loves to pose and everything girly that goes with it and always has...

Here she is posing after her last haircut with no make up at all. :)



She's posing in one of her favorite places on Earth...the Rose Garden! Incidentally, she has already informed us that we need to start saving now for the wedding she's having there, ha ha! (hubby and I wanted to get hitched there, but didn't want to have everyone die of heatstroke as our ceremony was in Aug. at high noon, tee hee.) Notice how her pink outfit matches the roses here?!


This is from an impromptu photo shoot when Kaley Rose was 3 and a half years old. I had just returned from a wedding and brought my Bridesmaid's bouquet home on the plane for her and this is what followed shortly after a quick trip to the attic:

Not to give anyone ideas (Chris, ha ha), but do you just love this? I did! I had to scan these pics while they were in the photo album already scrapped, so forgive the borders and such...


Strictly for fun, I thought it might be fun to throw one in of me in the gown from 5 years previous for comparison...

Our little adorable wannabe Bride!

I took this to show just how LONG the gown was for her by laying it all out on the couch for perspective...can you tell by the expression on her face how much she's enjoying herself?!

This is my favorite photo from the little session we had. I LOVE the happy girly look on her face and remember it just like yesterday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those wedding gown photos are awesome! I may have to throw mine on Joe now, but i don't think he'd look nearly as pretty as Kaley. Kaley would make a gorgeous model! and i love that name Kaley Rose. that has a pretty sound to it.

Kimmie Kay said...

Well thank you Katie! I had to share those pics. I'll let you know what comes of the modeling talk...

Anonymous said...

Very cool shots my friend!

Chris said...

I love this post. Yes, you'll have to remind me when Lindsay is 3ish. Another good reason not to send my dress off yet to be preserved. LOL! Yes, it's STILL hanging at my MIL'S house.
Cute Cute Cute!
Keep me posted on the modeling stuff.

Kimmie Kay said...

Gee...how did I know you'd want to try this with Linds C?! LOL! Can't believe your dress is still at MIL's house. Will do on the modeling...