CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

You Know What They Say...No Pain, No Gain!

What these crazy girls won't do for beauty, LOL! After trying a home made mask recipe from a magazine of honey and oatmeal, Kaley decided it was too sloppy and got into Mom's beauty supplies. She slathered herself and then her "monkey see monkey do" sister...too funny! :)

Caroline isn't looking like she's diggin it too much either, ha ha! She's got her new Webkinz that she got today to keep her company. What am I gonna do with these two when they actually are teenagers?! Help...I'm NOT ready!

3 comments:

Chris said...

too funny! I'm thinking the home made one was probably pretty gross.
Those girls crack me up!

Anonymous said...

I just love your daughters! Tell them i said they are gorgeous and don't need no funkadelic masks! haha! cute post. happy monday to ya!

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks Katie and Auntie Chris! I love em (and they crack me up) too! They'll read your comments themselves Cup of Joe, LOL! :)