CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Quick Update

Sorry I've been absent again for a bit bloggers, it's been a hellish week at work and I just can't find the time to read everyone's blog and write on my own during the week, ha ha!

Nothing much to report...we put a major dent in the back to school shopping last night and bought the girls: all of their supplies( and man was it a lot), 2 pairs of shoes each (their feet have grown over a size this summer, yikes), socks, and bras. They already have their backpacks, undies and some new clothes. We only need sneakers for PE, an outfit for the first day and anything we forgot now. Can't believe that this long summer is almost over and they are back to school in 3 weeks?! Woohoo! This Mom is looking forward to getting back to a "normal" routine as much as I love having them home y'all, LOL! We are driving to a far away mall today so Kaley can spend the money she's been saving at Abercrombie Kids for more school clothes too. This kid has more clothes, shoes, and make up than me, tee hee. :)

Trying to find the time to go out with Doug to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary on Wednesday too. Check back for a special tribute post later in the week...

The kids also want me to tell you that they are currently working on another "Crazy Barbie" post, so be sure to check back soon for that too. Have a great weekend friends...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh, your back to school shopping is bringing back the old memories, kimmy. i used to love that as a kid! it made going back to school seem so cool and stuff. kaley is a girly girl aftah my own heart. i love all the make-up and stuff. i have way to much of it all. :) anyways, look forward to your anniversary post! you bettah give me some tips on lasting so long! hehe! 15 years! That's awesome. have a good one!

Chris said...

Hey-camping with a 13 month old is not working. we've been coming home at night. Thank goodness. Yesterday we didn't even go out til late b/c Mike had work issues. Lindsay was ready for a nap by the time we were ready to go so I put her down and watched a movie.
We're heading back this morning for some more time with the boys.
Glad you got so much school shopping done! I hope to catch up with you more this week. What's the plan for the big celebration???

Kimmie Kay said...

The big celebration is next weekend and I'm not sure what it is...nothing too big or far away I'm sure though. All I want is to spend time with my man alone for a while. :)

Sorry the camping didn't work out C...I'm sure you're all disappointed. I knew it would be a challenge with a little one.

Katie- I think I like the back to school shopping more than the kids...at least for all the new supplies, LOL! Kaley cleaned up yesterday and is still on cloud nine, tee hee...

Anonymous said...

oh and you tell those 2 gals of yours that i wanna see the new barbie post ASAP! :)

Kimmie Kay said...

You got it Katie, LOL! They're still working on it...they had another "photo shoot" today. :)