CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Uncle Bobby!!!!!

Today we celebrated with my brother-in-law Bobby as he turned 29 on Wednesday. He had a great party today, the girls had a blast! They have always loved Uncle Bobby cause he's as goofy as they are, ha ha! Here's the birthday boy with Kaley and Caroline...

They put together a home made slip and slide and the girls couldn't wait to try it out!
Not sure who enjoyed it more, the kids or the grown ups, LOL!
This is my girls with their Auntie Monica that they don't get to see much, they miss her. :)
The party had a tropical theme and had lots of beverages and munchies for young and old and I think Uncle Bobby enjoyed himself with his family and friends.
This is a favorite picture of the girls and their Uncle Bobby from the holidays...
Happy Birthday Uncle Bobby (here with my gorgeous sister Lisa-his wife)...WE LOVE YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why, heeeeelllooooo, bobby. :)
he cute, girl! Happy b-day to him! awesome pictures! Hope you are having a great weekend.

Chris said...

Katie is cracking me up! Happy Birthday Bobby! Cute pics of everyone. I really like that last one of him and Lisa. The slip and slide looked fun. Glad no one got hurt on that...like one of the BIG KIDS. LOL!

Kimmie Kay said...

That's what I told Lisa...my kids could do it as long as it didn't end in a trip to the ER, LOL!

And Katie...simmer down girl (tee hee), that's my sister's man, ha ha!
He is a cutie and a sweetie too! :)