CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Weekend Update

Sorry that it's been a while since I've posted bloggers, but it was a very stressful week at work after being out sick. Glad to be feeling better and was able to have some fun this weekend. After helping out (as a family) at my Sisters garage sale, we kept my 3 year old Neice for a sleepover...we had a blast! She is not pictured here but I have included some snaps of my 2 crazy kids livin it up like we were 3 again, ha ha!

After a "pasketti" dinner (Neice's request), the girls had a little dance party moment. Here's one of Kaley bustin a move...
followed by her sis Caroline doing her best disco pose...
"Heeeyyyyyy-ooohhhh"
I'm a crazy girl in a crazy wooorld, LOL!
After the Solid Gold fun, we moved into my bathroom to play beauty parlor and got all dolled up and modeled our new looks. Here's Liney's grown up model stance...take a good look at the hair cause she NEVER wears it down, tee hee. :)
Kaley curled her own hair for this one, she did a great job too!
After the modeling session, we hopped in the car and headed to Sonic for some ice cream while showing off our new looks. Then after a movie and lots of restlessness on the part of my Neice, Caroline finally gave up...after getting Neice to sleep I found her like this...
After Dunkin Donuts for breakfast (Neice's request), we all headed for the pool...even Doug got in on the act below. Can you believe this man works on our pool every day and will come in the yard and watch us swim and relax in a chair in the blazing sun, but WILL NOT take a dip...crazy dude!
Caroline grabs her unsuspecting Sis and plants a wet pool kiss right on her!
Kaley grabs her right back and silliness ensues...
After a few spills on the slip and slide, Kaley decided to "wash off" with the hose...this started a whole new hilarious game for the 3 Stooges (er I mean angels), ha ha!
We finished off the day with a nap and some burgers on the grill that we shared with my parents...my hubby makes the best burgers too, yum! Hope you all had a great weekend too, I'll try not to be such a stranger this week...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was wondering where you were. :)

looks like a blast of a weekend, girl. your daughters look like they are so much fun. they are so pretty.

glad you are back to feeling better and back to blogging!!

Chris said...

Hey, I'm glad you got your groove back! Sorry you had such a rough week. Seems that went around last week for a lot of folks. Here's hoping this week is smooth! Cute pics...nice one of the hubs. LOL!
The girls looked great in their Modeling pics! Tell everyone hi from me.
Catch you on the emails!

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks guys! I'm hoping for a better week here for sure, LOL! The girls say thanks to you both for the compliments. :) Katie- they LOVE the Sausage!