CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More Lindsay pictures and a New Poll

So, Chris and family are off at Disney now and we miss them already! We got to spend the dat together yesterday (although I was under the weather) and had fun on a "girlie day". Lindsay showed off her musical prowess on our piano...how cute is she?!

She was actually playing the keys with her forearms, it was precious!

Little Miss basking in her applause during her "concert"...

Finally, here is Linds and Mom with Kaley & Caroline. Katie- check out how color coordinated everyone was and how my girls matched?! It will never happen again I'm sure, ha ha!



On a side note, I have found a few cool new blogs. Animal lovers will enjoy Teachings of the Horse and all Mommy's will get a chuckle out of This is How We Roll and Mommy Doodles. Check them out, you can click on their names in my blogroll on the right. Also, since we dragged out the Valentine's decorations today, I put up a new poll for your curiosity. Hope you all have a good week and remember to check Chris's blog later in the week for Disney pix!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

thanks for coming by and mentioning me on your blog! i love your blog, she is the cutest piano player ever!
Oooh.. and rick springfield, i have to be sure he is on my ipod!

melanie

Anonymous said...

Love the poll!!! too fun!

cute pics as always. the group shot is awesome.

have a great day, Kimmie!! and yes, drinks for sure when your ever in town!! :)

Terri said...

hey there, hi there, ho there! Thanks for the plug; I'll be checking your blog out too. :o) (got a thing for Rick Springfield myself).

Anonymous said...

GREAT shots! Love 'em! Glad the gang got there safe and sound!

Kimmie Kay said...

WELCOME my new Rick Springfield blogger buddies...thanks for stopping by! Anytime you want to dish about THE man or see some pics, just say the word, LOL!

Katie- I'm gonna hold you to that, I think we'd have a blast! C can be our designated driver since she'll be prego...sounds like a plan to me. :)