CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ready For Halloween!!!

It's been an exhausting and stressful week bloggers, so I'm a bit behind. Here are some more photos from what we did last weekend after the visit with our friends and Kaley & Caroline's sleepover. We got out the tons of Halloween decorations and went to town...Kaley doesn't call me "Martha Stewart Mom" for nothing, ha ha! The girls and their friends helped and considering that we have collected this stuff for over 10 years, that sure made it go lots faster. I only posted a few pics here, but suffice it to say, Halloween madness is running rampant outside and in almost every room of the house. :) Get ready bloggers, it will be here quick, enjoy...

This is what the kids and I did with the fireplace...spooky, huh? Great spot for a photo op in our house I say so it should be decked out, right?!
Kaley and her BFF Sheryl put together this display of ghosties...cute!
They then found some costumes and came out for a photo op like this. They are both festive and gorgeous!
And here's Caroline and her BFF Crimson who had to get in on the photo op too, LOL!

My kids have informed me of what they want to dress up as this year and it is NOT something I can buy at a store this time...yikes! I think I have it under control, stay tuned at the end of the month to let us know what you think...

5 comments:

Heather said...

Ain't that always the truth with the costumes? They never want anything easy. I like the decorations.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE your halloween decorations! I love that you get into it like that. Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. The girls look gorgeous as always! Have a fabulous Friday, Kimmie!
and i would love some G ideas, "G"-friend! :)

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks Heather and Katie! G ideas coming your way over the weekend...

Chris said...

The fireplace looks AWESOME! I am starting to collect stuff for Lindsay. I decorated her nightstand the other day. I haven't got enough stuff yet for other parts of the house. I'm planning on hitting Hobby Lobby for some clearance stuff after Halloween. They have some cool stuff. Mike doesn't get that you can decorate the house for all other holidays too. LOL!

Kimmie Kay said...

Tell Mike to get with it, LOL! Show him this post, ha ha. :)