CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Good Friends, Good People, Good Visit!

Happy Weekend Bloggers. It was my High School Reunion this weekend (NO, I'm not that old)...we didn't attend, but we got a visit from some great friends that came up to go. Kevin has known me since I moved here in 8th grade, we went through High School, College, working together, marriage and babies together. They moved away a few years back and we miss them SO much. Kevin is actually Kaley's Godfather. :) Here are some photos from our time with Kevin, his wonderful wife Mary, and their adorable children Michael and Katie. They are good friends and good people and we had a great time with them all. :)

This is our girls and their kids together...they hadn't seen each other in 2 years. You couldn't tell though as they were thick as thieves in no time and enjoyed our "zoo".
Miss Katie has the cutest personality ever...love the pose!
Michael is so sweet, he loved the fire place and asked for this solo shot. :)
And this picture is of the two families together, my favorite! I apologize about the red eyes, my camera was acting up I guess and my software wouldn't fix them this time. Thanks for coming by friends...let's do it again soon. :)

8 comments:

Chris said...

Those are great pics Kim. The one of both families is a really good shot for the scrapbooks. Kevin and Mary look the same to me! Kev isn't that much changed since the 10 year! Kaley sure is modeling those legs!! :)
I totally would love to do a get together and 80's trivia in the next year. Who knows maybe we'll make it down there late next summer with number two in tow!

Anonymous said...

Great shots... I am glad you all had fun. You guys don't look a day older then you did at highschool graduation... Their kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

those kids are darling. glad you all had fun! great pics!

Anonymous said...

Wow! We made your blog! Very cool!
We had a great time with you guys on Friday. The kids had a blast! We need to get together soon again. Remember you guys always have an open invite to come down and see us!
Love, Mary, Kevin and the kids!

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks Mary and Kevin, we will take you up on that! :)

Heather said...

What a fun visit. Those are great pictures.

Melanie said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Good times with friends is always at the top of my list of fun. You got some great pics too!

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks girls, I agree! :)