CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Patch & A Tribute to Cup of Joe

The girls and I finally headed to the Pumpkin Patch today with my Mom, Sister and Nieces since it was the last weekend before Halloween. It was a "Girls Day Out" since the men had to work, we did lunch too and had fun. It's still so hot here that we can't carve our pumpkins yet, but picked them out before there were none left. No big farms here, but below are some cute snaps I got of our girls today...

The girls and I named the pumpkin on the left "pimpled pumpkin", it tickled us!
Our Girls, this was my fave shot of the day.
Kaley Rose 12 and 1/2
Caroline Elizabeth 9 and 1/2





OK now, here's the tribute to Katie at Cup of Joe. Before you see the photo, this is all in fun, ha ha! Plus Katie, I want bonus points since we have 2 people in our photo taking up your challenge. Here's goes:
Do you like our pumpkins? They're real. Our pumpkins. :)

Have a good week bloggers and Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh. my. gawd!!! my heart is literally swelling with pride! i LOVE it! oh, you've made my day for sure. this really made me laugh!! thanks for playing, girls!!

Heather said...

cute, love the girl's pictures in thepost below.

Anonymous said...

haha they got it right too..85% of woman have one bigger then the other.. LOL! Too cute.. I love all the shots!!

Chris said...

ROFLMAO! That's great! Love it. All the patch pics are great. Thanks for the email too with Shel's girls!

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks girls! Glad you're proud Katie, tee hee. I noticed that too Renata, LOL!

Melanie said...

Although the girls seem to be a little off-balance, shall we say, the last pic is a hoot! Glad that you had fun at the pumpkin patch!

Kimmie Kay said...

I know, right Mel?! I showed them Katie's pix and the one of Lindsay from Chris (their Aunt) and my crazy kids were all too happy to play along. LOL!