CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Our 100th Post- Happy Halloween!!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!! How cool is it that Halloween is our 100th post?! I even changed the blog template to celebrate. :) (I will get my blogroll up again soon)
We had an unusual holiday here since Caroline's tonsilitis came back and she had a 101 temp today, so we stayed home. She had to sit out the trick or treating with the family this year, but her generous sister and cousins loaded her up with candy. She and I got to chill at home and pass out candy instead...it was actually a nice change of pace I thought.

Here's Kaley in her rocker chick costume again posing at Grandma's before they head out:
And here's how Caroline got festive to help hand out candy at home. :)
This is Caroline's pumpkin that she and her Dad carved last night...they have strobe lights inside, man are they cool!
And here is Kaley's...
That's about it for me tonight bloggers, off to bed. Hope you all had a safe and Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Hope Caroline feels better soon. Happy Halloween.

Chris said...

Feel Better Liney! Happy Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Happy 100th post!! Hope Caroline is feeling better very soon!
Your pumpkins look great! and i love this Fall blog lay out. very pretty!

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks girls! I'll pass your get well wishes along to Caroline. :)

Chris said...

P.S. HAPPY 100th POST!!! I forgot to say it before! YAY! I'm so happy you started blogging!