CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 2, 2007

My Visit with Little Miss Bresnan

This is just how happy Lindsay is when she wakes up, adorable! This is the first morning I got to see and enjoy her before heading out for her 1st Birthday special photo shoot...
Proud Momma Chris shows Linds off after her bath...she loves duckies! Too Cute!
Here we are at said shoot entertaining each other while Mom and Dad pick out the poses they want. We had fun wandering around and shopping...doesn't she look precious in her hair bow?!
Aunt Kimmie took a page from Renata's book and tried to get a snap of the 2 of us herself...what was I thinkin?! I actually LOVE this one. :)
After the shoot, we all headed to Missy's mack daddy mansion of a house for lunch and a visit. Lindsay made herself at home playing with her best friend's phone. I have to say...I've noticed that Lindsay likes to play with any kind of phone and knowing her Mom as well as I do, I'm pretty sure this is a sign of things to come, tee hee.
This is Missy's daughter Graison and Lindsay's best friend...she is a sweetie pie too!!!
Fast forward to the next afternoon (after the Rick experience) and here is the little princess enjoying her Mom's ice cream cone. She had sore gums on this day, so I know this felt good. She is such a great shopper already too, we had fun and I shopped til we all dropped, LOL!
Linds should have been asleep a this point, but we all know girls just wanna have fun and she is no exception! So Aunt Kimmie got treated to the Lindsay Floor Show the night before I had to leave. She was so playful with her parents and enjoyed showing off her tricks...
Yeah for me, I can clap hands! And boy am I cute doing it too...love you so much little Miss and I am soooo glad I got to spend time with you and your Mom and Dad. Cant wait to see you again soon, next time I promise to bring Cousins Kaley & Caroline with me too. Miss you already sweet baby...

7 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks Kim...these are really cute pics. I didn't even see you take some of these.
I'm going to put a link to this on my blog. Like people don't get enough Lindsay on my blog...LOL!

She misses her aunt Kimmie too!

Anonymous said...

You got some great shots, fo'shizzle, girl! Love the one of you and lindsay's eyes. that's my fave. it's a cool pic. glad you had such a great visit to Hotlanta, baby! :)

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks girls! I'm so happy I got a Lindsay fix, but I miss her already...

Chris said...

Yeah, Kim you need to send me a print of that shot of you and her. Doesn't my child have perfectly arched eye brows??? WOWZA...Oh, to be ONE again....tee,hee!

Kimmie Kay said...

The crazy one or the normal one C?

Chris said...

The crazy one!!!

Fat Man said...

Kimmie,

Thank you very much for you kind words about my blogs and of course She Who Must Be Obeyed.
It is really great that Chris has such a great and devoted friend. Seems to be a lack of that lately.
Your blogs are very good and the blog site WELL DONE. Maybe someday I will figure out how to spice mine up.
Take care and I look forward to you coming to a show.

K