CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Independence Day- Happy 4th of July All!

Today the girls and I hung out while Daddy worked and then got ready to host my parents for a barbeque and swim this evening when everyone got home. Here are some snaps from the festivities:

Kaley and Caroline (with Midnight the Mouse in hand) show off their patriotic ensembles for the day.
Check out Kaley's special 4th of July Flip Flops and Caroline's special red, white, and blue Flip Flop special 4th outfit. How cute are they?!
Caroline and I were the only ones who took a dip, she is perfecting the art of boogie boarding in the pool these days. :)
Kaley and Grandma kickin back waiting for some grub...
My hubby Doug and my Dad manning the grill while watching the Caroline Pool Show...
Liney and her 1st sparkler of the night (note to readers: Caroline is obsessed with stuffed animals and Webkinz in particular. Here is her new Alley Cat from Atlanta with her. It's rare to see her in a photo without a stuffed friend of some kind). :)
Our Kaley is such a young lady, this is a great photo! (Another note to readers: Kaley is obsessed with Abercrombie, it's rare to see a photo of her without "Abercrombie splashed across her clothes (or a little moose) somewhere), LOL!
The kids took this one of us partaking in some sparkler action too, yeah!
My kids LOVE sparklers, can you tell?! Well...we hope you all had a safe and Happy 4th too!
God Bless America!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Great pics Kim! I got some good ones at the fireworks last night. I'll have to post them this evening. The girls looked great. That one of Kaley with the sparklers is AWESOME! I really like the one of Caroline too with her cat!
It was good to see your mom and dad on the blog too!
P.S. My throat is raging sore today...I think I got it from Lindsay. HOpe you don't get sick too.

Anonymous said...

our sparkler pics turned out great! The girls look awesome in their 4th attire. Love the flip flops. glad y'all had a good one!

Anonymous said...

I love the sparkler shots! COOL!

Happy 4th!

Anonymous said...

i meant "your" sparkler pics. not "our". woops!! actually the sparkler pics i took didn't come out well. yours are awesome!

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks everybody! :)