CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 9, 2007

HOME ALONE!!!!!!

Subject (Before): Stressed out Mom who just realized that her hubby is at work and her kids have just high tailed it outta here for a week at the beach with their Grandparents. She is HOME ALONE!
Subject (After): Once the shock wore off, stressed out Mom finally figured out what to do this weekend, LOL! Of course she isn't even remotely thinking about the laundry, the bathroom that she should paint, the photo albums she has been meaning to update, the shopping she has been putting off until she can go by herself and take her time, or the various other thousand things she could be doing to take advantage of the empty house. Oh no, it's party time!

Prediction: In 3 days, Stressed out Mom will be crying she misses her kids so much and will vow never to have an empty house again (until next summer of course). :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, where do you live? i may join you. :)
How awesome is that?! Just kick back and enjoy and drink a whole lotta wine, girl!! Have fun!
and i will definitly check out that razor. thanks for the tip!

Kimmie Kay said...

Don't you worry Katie, I'll have a glass of wine for you too. :) So far I am taking your advice...we'll see how long that lasts, LOL!

Chris said...

You are so hysterical. This post CRACKED ME UP!!!
I can't wait to try out my razor. My legs ought to be less sunburned by the time you get here. I can't shave for at least two weeks....I fried myself!

Kimmie Kay said...

Kaley and I worked hard on that one, ha ha! It cracks us up too. :) Tell Missy I'm bringin her a razor too.

Anonymous said...

I love this post..LOL!

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks R! I thought it was pretty funny myself. :) I am sooooo enjoying the quiet house!

Heather said...

Um, I'm coming over too, 'kay?

Kimmie Kay said...

Come on Heather!

Jen Rouse said...

I was just thinking yesterday: I wish I lived alone. I don't want to see the kids or even my husband for awhile; I just want to be alone. Of course I know I'd be sad for them within days, but alone time is not to be over-rated.

Kimmie Kay said...

Everybody needs a break Jen! Mine actually went by too quickly...I spent my time doing all of the things I don't have time for as a busy Mom. I cleaned rooms, caught up on paperwork, visited my nieces and did relax a bit...squeezed in one dinner with hubby sans kids...woohoo! Having the house quiet was nice for a bit...but you're right, by the end of the week I wanted them back where they belong, LOL!