CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Girls...Ya Gotta Get 1 of These!


OK, I'm doing something I don't normally do and giving a free product plug for the Schick Intuition Plus razor. This thing is awesome! Not only do you not need to buy shave gel anymore (as it's built into the head of the razor), but I didn't have to shave my legs for 4 days after using it...can't remember the last time my gams were so smooth (and cut free). The big deal right now is that I bought this at Walgreens on sale for $3 and was thrilled. I went back today to get one for my daughter and the lovely cosmetic associate told me that there is a $2 off coupon inside. Yes, that's right, that made them only one dollar...score! Needless to say I bought 5 more for every chick in the family (C yours is coming with me in 3 weeks when I see you). As summer and swimming season is upon us, I highly recommend checking this out!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work.