CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Beach Bums

Here are my little beach bums from Sunday when I visited. How cute are they in their matching shorts?! Makes me remember when they were younger and dressed alike all the time...I haven't seen this in quite a while...(sniff) ...OK moving on. :)

Here is my relaxing shot of the beach to admire when I am stressed...thought maybe you all might want to use it too. :) Soooo pretty!
Here's my "mini me" frolicking in the surf...she is such a fish! Caroline has loved the water from birth, it's no wonder she has a dolphin fascination.

Here's our little Diva-in-Training (no really) modeling in front of a mural in her new tankini and matching shades and perfect hair of course. :) Kaley is gorgeous, so guess she gets away with it. *wink*

Finally, remember "Cowgirl Caroline"? May I present "Cowgirl Surfer Chic Caroline ". :) Of course her t-shirt is from Marineland where she swam with the dolphins to keep with the ocean theme.

So hubby is also high tailin it outta here soon to join everyone at the beach. They are all leaving me home to care for the zoo and work. Little do they know, I will be relishing the next 3 days all to myself (while of course missing them a little too), LOL!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool that caroline has swam with dolphins! man, i have wanted to do that my whole life! seriosuly, i have this thing with dolphins too. lucky girl! maybe one day i'll get to do it too. i hope so. great pictures of your gorgeous gals. glad they are having a great time. they sure have great tans!

Chris said...

Yes, the girls are SO tan! Love the pics. I like the changes you made to your blog. I finally put up a profile pic.
I swam with the dolphins in St. Marten in 2003 and it was AWESOME. I totally want to do it again!

Kimmie Kay said...

I'll have to scan the dolphin pics (they came out great) and post them I guess. :) She LOVED it!

Heather said...

What a neat trip. Love the cowgirl surfer chick picture, reminds me of Kat.

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks Heather! I will keep you and your co-workers in my prayers. :)

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! I can comment now!!! Love the beach pics - how lovely it must be to live so close to such a beautiful view. The girls are getting so tan! Caylin is just like that - soaks up the sun. Hey, speaking of, she picked Kaley's tankini out as one of her bathing suits this year from Target. She loves it. Great minds must think alike! Hope you're having a wonderful week! See you SOON!!!!!!!!!

Kimmie Kay said...

Welcome Missy! Thanks for the comments girl. :) Yes my friend, I am SOOOO counting the days til I get there!!!!