CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Update:The Girls

Hi bloggers, sorry to haven't been around in a bit. Just wanted to let you all know that I'm super busy these days (albeit with good stuff). I wanted to brag on my sweet Kaley Rose and report that she kicked butt on her 1st progress report as an 8th grader! She got 4 A's, 1 B and 2 C's...yeah! She is working on bringing up those C's (I know she will) and since this first semester is always the hardest, I'm so happy for her. One of the A's was in math too...awesome!!!! Mom got to spend the evening with her on Friday night since Caroline was sleeping over at her BFF's house. We went to the mall (what a shocker) and she scored some major bargains at Hollister as a treat. I really enjoyed our big girl night, we came home and watched a movie. This weekend they are with their Dad, so I am hoping to get out there and enjoy some grown up time with friends.

I'm also posting to ask for some prayers for my Liney. Caroline has been struggling with anxiety and panic attacks for the last month or so. She's seen the doctor and has some medication to help, but so far it's still one day at a time. She has an appt. to see a child psychologist next week and has been meeting with her Guidance Counselor at school regularly and we have been trying to love on her as much as possible lately. I think the divorce has been hardest on her and seeing her parents begin to move on. Please keep her in your prayers, I would sure appreciate it!

Nothing much else going on around here. We will be getting ready to put the house up for sale soon and are in the process of getting ready and excited for Halloween.
I'm going now to catch up on all of your blogs...hope everyone has a great Monday!


UPDATE:
Caroline just brought home her progress report and she had 4 B's and 2 C's..way to go Liney!!!!!!

5 comments:

Chris said...

GO KALEY & CAROLINE!! Good job on the progress reports! Kim I know you are worried about Caroline but I know you have her getting all the best help. I know in time it will settle down for her too.

Love ya'll...
C

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks C! Pray for her, ok?

Anonymous said...

The girls are doing so well in the midst of this trying time. I know that you are worried sick over Caroline but maybe the psychologist will be able to help some with that issue. I know that you are sooo proud of your babies!!!

MBKimmy said...

What a great report card! That is awesome! I will add all of you to my prayer list!

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks Ladies!