CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Update

Hi bloggers! Just wanted to pop in to say I hadn't forgotten about you, but have been busier than usual with the usual "life" stuff. Our family from Norway sadly left for home earlier in the week and we miss them already! What a cool thing that was to get to know and spend time with Cousins that live halfway around the world that we haven't seen in 15 years?!

The girls have also been busy with friends and their activities and the statewide school test here recently. Haven't taken any pics since the Norway family, but will get back on the blogging track soon. Now I'm off to catch up on everything I missed in your lives...check back soon and have a good weekend everyone! :)

6 comments:

Chris said...

Hey there...hope you're life is calming down a bit in March. I've missed talking to you this week, although you probably didn't want to talk to me anyway! We're sleeping again...I hope so we're looking forward to a nice quiet weekend. Maybe a playdate with Miss Graison on Sunday. Call me if you have some down time this weekend. LOVE YA

Kimmie Kay said...

I'm sick C or I would call. Been in bed since Friday night and feel awful...I'm down for the weekend as I have to go to work on Monday or I'll get too behind. Sleeping this weekend away...

Anonymous said...

I've missed you too, Kimmie Kay!

GUess who i saw on Oprah last week?!! Yo' man, Rick! he was so good too. He sang You Better Love Somebody.

Go to my links and click on Different Kinda Gal...she has a funny Rick post up right now! she loves him too!

Hope you've had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

it's actually "FOR a diff kinda gal"

Chris said...

Oh yeah, I was wondring if you watched Oprah to the end...he sang again! I was STOKED he sang my song!!!

Kimmie Kay said...

OF COURSE I saw it C, it's our song, LOL! I have to agree with Katie too...my man looked good! Going to check out her blog pal who also loves Rick now... :)