CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy BDay Blogger Sis Chris!

Chris is celebrating today, so I had to send a shout out to my blogger sis. We've been friends since we were 14, so I thought we (and all of you) might enjoy a little walk down memory lane via photos. Happy Birthday Chris from all of us, we love you!!!!!

1987 (yikes!)...High School Graduation

At a Rick concert in Hotlanta (I think about 7 years ago)

Chris with Linds and my girls last year...

Chris and I at another Rick Springfield concert on 6/29/07!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, so sweet, Kimmie! You are a good friend! Love all these pictures!

Happy Birthday, Chris! :)

oh, and BTW, my husband LOVES LOVES the Cowboys. I LOVE LOVE Tony Romo. hehe. :)

Chris said...

Ok, weird...I left a comment hours ago but it's not here.

Thanks so much Kimmie! I haven't looked at that grad pic in ages!
Love your post! Thank you, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Ah, too sweet. Gotta love them friends who have been around forever!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!!

Kimmie Kay said...

I call Chris my "sis" since she lived with us during high school so we love each other like sisters which to me is the best kind of friend! Hope you had a great birthday C!