CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Low and Behold (It's a Miracle)...

What do you get when you take a 9 year olds room + 4 hours of "Mom" cleaning time + 1 new area rug - 13 gallons of trash - 13 gallons of toys for Goodwill - 13 gallons of clothes we've outgrown - 3 loads of dirty laundry???? See answer below:

You get Caroline's room clean...it IS a miracle, LOL! Check out the new funkadelic rug from Grandma...hip huh? :)
Can you believe the child has this many toys left AFTER getting rid of an entire trash bag full of stuffed animals and another of garbage?! Yikes!
No, you're eyes are not playing tricks on you...you CAN see the bed! I am really teasing here, but anyone that's been to our place and has seen what her room usually looks like can back me up on what a monumental task this was. :)
We are a bit obsessed with furry creatures I think. I'm just so happy that you can OPEN the closet door and see the floor...

Here's silly Sis Kaley trying to get in on the act showing off the great job...gotta love that "fresh from the shower turban" look she's working.Finally, after working hard on her room and consuming way too much candy this weekend (see yesterday's post), this was Caroline when it was all said and done. We can always count on her for comic relief around here!

P.S. Now all she has to do is keep it that way, right?!

10 comments:

Melanie said...

You should have taken Before and After pics! I bet I know what you are thinking....YEAH RIGHT! My 3 year olds room can get a little overwhelming with all the stuffed animals so I can only imagine 9 years worth of plush build-up! Good job!!!

Anonymous said...

looks real good! love the groovy rug from granny! :)

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks Mel! Katie...could you make out what the theme is in her room? Dolphins of course, LOL! :)

Heather said...

Way to go, Mom! That's about the only way Kat's room gets clean, is me, Dad and a garbage bag. I hope she suceeds in keeping it that way for a few hours. :)

Kimmie Kay said...

So far so good Heather, thanks! Does it drive you as crazy as it does me?

Anonymous said...

WOW! Look at that room! When are ya'll coming to my house??? I could use some cleaning power like yours!!! Looks great!

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks M! Obviously, I was channeling you for a little bit this weekend, LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB MOMMY!

Chris said...

WOW I have SEEN the BEFORE pic before...LOL! The room looks great. Good job guys!

Kimmie Kay said...

Aww shucks, thanks guys! :) So far she's kept it up this week, hooray!