CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Our Flower Girls

With all of the wedding anniversaries in our family lately, I got to thinking about how fortunate my girls are to have been in 3 weddings so far in their young lives. Makes a Mom proud!

It started with Aunt Shelly's wedding on a boat as Flower Girls...
Then, 3 weeks later in Auntie Chris's wedding in a church as a Junior Bridesmaid and Flower Girl...
And wrapped up 2 years later at Aunt Lisa's wedding on the beach as Junior Bridesmaid and Flower girl again!
They are so sweet and pretty here, this is one of my all time fave pics of my kids and captures them both perfectly at that age. Man do they grow up fast! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! They have grown-up so much since these.. Amazing!! adorable shots!

Heather said...

I love the beach shot! It's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

OMG! The beach shots are just GORGEOUS!!! Wow! I would love to have a similar shot taken of my girls one day. And is it just me, or is Kaley a dead-ringer for a young Drew Barrymore in that last pic??? Seriously! Love it!

Kimmie Kay said...

Thanks Ladies! They have grown up so much in the last few years, it's amazing to me. :) The beach shots are so pretty...you all should see the ones from the rest of the wedding...

Chris said...

I have always loved that last pic of the two of them! SO SWEET.
My fave one of them at my wedding is where they are kneeling at my train looking at me....LOVE IT!

Kimmie Kay said...

I love that one too C...couldn't find it though for this post, LOL!